The Communications Consultant will report to the Manager of Corporate Communications, and will be responsible for providing complex communications consultation, communications planning, implementation and recommended solutions for multiple internal programs and projects - targeting primarily internal audiences - to meet organizational goals.
Top candidates will have experience consulting with stakeholders at all levels of the organization and will have backgrounds in corporate communications targeting internal audiences.
Develop leadership talking points and engage with engage with executive stakeholders; Strategizes with stakeholders to identify priorities, develop communication plans and briefs, research and analyze information, and manage programs to fulfill project goals and objectives;
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• 7+ years of experience in corporate communications environment
• Proven experience with organizational change communications and stakeholder engagement
• Demonstrated professional writing and editing skills
• Superior Collaboration skills
• Recent experience in planning and implementing stakeholder engagement plans and internal communications campaigns for a large, complex organization;
Soft Skills: Exceptional Communication and planning, Detail oriented, well organized, problem solving/analytical, self-directed, team focused, and results oriented;
Healthcare Experience and Graduate Degree preferred.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs