In this assignment, as a Project Manager at Aquent's client, you’ll support the Retail Training & Advocacy team within the client's Retail Marketing by coordinating multiple training and engagement initiatives & programs. With a focus on retail associate training and advocacy content development for global partners, you’ll be comfortable and familiar with content production, localization and stakeholder management.
- Shepherd content production and localization tasks to completion
- Write and manage various internal communications, such as upkeep of the team’s internal information hub and regular newsletters.
- Assist with forward resource planning with manager and external agencies
- Ensure brand standards are met through proper review and approval processes
Top 3 daily responsibilities:
- Assisting with communication planning - editorials, monthly newsletters, internal communications
- Managing localization process
- Project manage training content communications during launch season
- BA/BS degree required.
- 4-5 years project/program management experience with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks from multiple team members, and follow through with team members to achieve group as well as individual goals.
- Able to grow positive working relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders and colleagues at all organizational levels.
- Outstanding communication skills with demonstrated content production and management experience;
- Demonstrated experience producing project plans and materials and strong presentation design skills.
- Experience using Google hangouts, email, calendar, docs.
- Flexible, proactive, responsible and detail-oriented.
- Able to grow positive working relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders and colleagues at all organizational levels
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and dynamic environment.
Nice to have:
- Agency Experience
- Familiarity scrum project management