As the Communication/Presentation Designer you will lead with the passion, talent and experience to create truly innovative digital and print experiences. We are looking for a strong visual problem solver with expert design skills. This critical role is responsible for designing best-in-class experiences that are elegant, intuitive, and delightful.
As Communication/Presentation Designer, you will take a lead design role from concept to launch. You will be both hands-on and strategic, creating visual systems and ensuring consistency across projects. You will work closely with the Senior Manager of Visual Design. Needs someone adept at PowerPoint. Not just making slides look pretty, but someone who has a great understanding of visual communication. Able to create slides that complement the text/content and strengthens the message through design. Candidate would also have experience designing for marketing teams that showcase online experiences and some print collateral.
• Ability to create multiple visual design concepts from creative briefs or draft requirements. Interpret and translate wireframes into compelling experiences.
• Apply and evolve the existing user interface guidelines on new projects, and continue to build the design language of the company.
• Work collaboratively with UX Team, product management, technology team, external creative agencies and other designers.
• Prepare deliverables for development teams including redlines to ensure flawless on time execution.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and proactive personality.
• Stays abreast of innovations in graphic design, technology, and digital trends.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience creating exceptional digital and print designs
• Experience interacting directly with clients and a track record for developing strong working relationships, eliciting client vision/direction, and presenting/selling creative concepts.
• Degree in interactive, visual design, or graphic design.
• A gifted eye for design and rigorous attention to details.
• Ability to work within tight deadlines and shift gears quickly if requirements change.
• Enthusiasm, creativity and a desire to work with an innovative team.
• Have an online portfolio of beautifully designed work
• Expert hands-on knowledge of Adobe CS
• Comfortable working on a Macintosh platform
• Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to clearly and respectfully articulate design strategy and process.
• Ability to be both hands-on and provide clear direction to others.
• Portfolio containing at least some PowerPoint Samples demonstrating ability to create slides that complement the text/content and strengthens the message through design.