Aquent is currently assisting our Fortune 500 client in their search for a Communications Specialist. The Communications Specialist will research, manage, and execute internal communications on a variety of topics. This is a 3 month assignment with a high likelihood of extension.
- Work independently with key subject-matter experts to determine the communications for large initiatives, company announcements and special promotions that support the corporate communication goals.
- Seek story ideas that help promote the company's values.
- Completes writing assignments including articles, executive communications, talking points in a timely manner.
- Work and collaborate with an internal communications team and build relationships with key stakeholders across the company.
- Counsel and be comfortable working with all levels of management
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or related industry
- Minimum of three years of experience in internal communications, corporate communications or journalism required
- A strong background in writing clearly, concisely, creatively and on deadline required.
- Be able to think strategically, resolve problems and handle multiple concurrent tasks independently with grace and professionalism
- Must provide previous, samples of work you completed independently.
- Three professional, relevant references are required along with work samples