Our client is looking for a experienced Communication Specialist to help support their Frontline Communications team. As the Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for executing communications to inform and engage division employees; this includes partnering with Director of Frontline Communications and Division Communication Managers, to develop and execute on recommendations that align with division strategy and company initiatives.
- Supports the Director of Frontline Communication and Division Communication Managers in the strategic execution of a diverse range of communications to support operational priorities and key company initiatives
- In partnership with the Division Communication Manager, creates and builds news articles and web pages and communications/presentations for internal meetings, town halls, focus groups, etc.
- Assists Division Communication Managers with communication in support of project/program roll outs, including but not limited to major announcement preparation and distribution of talking points, memos, key message points, fact sheets and Q and A documents.
- Analyze and interpret company programs, initiatives, and projects to determine if additional communication to the division/workgroup is needed; including identifying the appropriate communication channels/avenues including by not limited to website, email, bulletins, social media, text messaging, leader resources, etc.
- Help enhance internal communications to improve messaging, clarity and consistency across the division.
- Manages communication requests, tracks activities, and measures the impact of individual campaigns while ensuring the specific needs and concerns of our different workgroups and leadership levels are considered.
- Delivers best in class communication collateral, including emails, stories, websites, flyers/posters, videos, presentations, and more through varied formats, including internal communications and social media, dependent upon campaign type and target audience.
- Ensures proper alignment, implementation, and change management occurs to influence and manage communications consistency across workgroups.
- Participates in and supports new business development, providing communications guidance and recommendations for effective employee messaging, collaborating on communications, strategic messaging, and tactics for division communications.