Are you interested in shaping the evolution of employee and leadership communications? Would you value supporting sustainable organizational change efforts across a series of key strategic global business and HR initiatives? If so this is the role for you. The Communications Specialist plans, coordinates, writes, and monitors communications programs and materials to assist the Global Faucets executive leadership and HR teams in achieving their internal communications strategy.
1. Project manage, coordinate, and execute internal communications for Global Faucets business and HR including, but is not limited to:
• Delivering internal business strategic communications.
• Delivering internal effective change management communications efforts.
• Delivering external recruitment campaigns.
• Coordinating, directing, and monitoring work from Kohler’s internal Creative, Production, and Photography-A/V Departments, including concept/layout, copy, design, photography, audio and video production.
• Coordinating, directing, and monitoring external creative work performed by advertising agencies, designers, photographers, A/V houses, film houses, printers, radio and television stations.
2. Support the Global Facuets business and HR in copy editing for:
• Supportive collateral materials for internal HR programs.
• Brochures, flyers, posters, annual reports and presentations.
• Speech writing for executive leadership team
• External advertisements and campaigns for recruitment.
3. Understand stakeholders, communication and change management to shape a plan for connecting our leaders and associates to a common purpose, vision, strategy, and key priorities.
4. Research and obtain competitive and external example literature available to aid in internal all associate and leadership communications.
5. Track the success of our communications by assessing are our leaders and associates adopting and leveraging new tools, behaviours, and processes to strengthen overall organizational performance.
6. Throughout the course of any given year, the Communication Specialist will project estimates and monitor expenses to ensure all related advertising expenses do not exceed the client’s current advertising plan.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Advertising or a related degree and at least seven years experience in an agency or corporate communications environment. Must be a strategic thinker, proactive team player and a good oral communicator. Strong project management skills are a plus