Our client, a global media advertising agency, is looking for a driven and ambitious Communication Manager to join their marketing team, based in central London.
We’re looking for a confident communicator and excellent relationship builder, with first-class copywriting skills, and ideally experience of internal and external communications.
• Utilising all channels of communication including company websites, social media accounts, trade press, newsletters, internal communications (intranet, people handbooks and guides) - informed key internal and external stakeholders to set a strategic agenda about new developments, company vision, product wins/rationale
• Work to create strategic stories focused particularly around the product rationale, company vision and our 2016/17 win themes
• Copywriting for all communication channels – ensuring that all copy is aligned with our key marketing strategies
• Project management and successful delivery of the UK website in conjunction with our head office in Paris
• Strategic management and day-to-day delivery of the social media accounts
• Alignment with sales and marketing to ensure communication is consistent with company vision and overall strategy
• Working with international offices on corporate releases and translations
• Liaising with Co-CEOs, HR Director and Marketing Director to communicate the key internal announcements and support the company objective around ‘People’
• Project management and delivery on internal communication requirements
• English or Marketing qualifications e.g. CIM or degree level.
• 5 years’ experience in communications
• Advanced copywriter
• High proficient in social media
• Experience in managing and building websites
• French language (desirable)
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Have exceptional attention to detail
• Enthusiastic and a proactive attitude
• Flexible with a ‘can-do’ approach is essential
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs