As a Communication Designer on this UX Community & Culture team you will be responsible for taking a variety of content such as program updates, budgetary information, insights, and data
and crafting them into compelling, engaging, and memorable messages aimed at audiences ranging from the global UX team to executives.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
● Partner with key stakeholders to create digital (and occasionally print) materials in the form of presentations, documents, and websites to communicate program information and resources.
● Develop clear communication materials to convey concepts and information so that it is relatable and memorable.
● Create engaging infographics and information visualizations that clearly convey concepts and insights based on qualitative and quantitative data.
● Recommend and implement new strategies and presentation materials for communicating to our peers and varying levels of stakeholders from cross-functional partners to senior leadership.
● A degree in relevant field: information design, communication arts, graphic design. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience
● 4 years of work experience in Creative Suite(Photoshop,Illustrator) and have a portfolio which demonstrates a wide range of design style
● Visual design that demonstrates stylistic range and production quality detail
● Must be proficient with Google Apps (Slides, Docs, Sheets)
● Excellent written and visual communication skills.
● Creative problem-solving abilities.
● Ability to work independently as well as within team settings.
Nice to Have Skills:
● Examples of illustrations, data visualizations, and/or animations.
● Examples of web/mobile web design compositions that are considerate of UI visual systems, hierarchy, and usability.
● Experience working closely with UX and product management teams in the tech industry.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs