The Communication Coordinator implements the production of marketing materials through excellent project management skills in accordance with the strategic goals of internal clients and the organization. The Communication Coordinator is responsible for implementing long-term complex projects for internal business partners, revising marketing materials via InDesign . Works closely with Design and Production work units. Must be extremely well organized and able to create, maintain, and revise detailed project timelines, along with report job progress to the Creative Department/Marketing teams. Great attention to detail and the ability to work with teams in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines is critical.
• Provide tactical project oversight in the successful execution of marketing deliverables in support of internal business partners who seek to develop programs and tools that are showcased in sales opportunities and offered to existing clients.
• Acts as the Project Manager, overseeing and managing all internal partners in creative, content development, production, and digital media to ensure successful execution of key strategy efforts- on time, on budget and at the quality promised
• Light writing of marketing materials and understands the deliverable and goals of the project or campaign.
• Understands and leverages Marketing processes/ procedures and tools to accomplish tasks.
• Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and traffic multiple projects and demands to ensure efficient and effective project completion.
• Based out of client office in Iselin, NJ.
• Minimum 5-7 years work experience in Financial Service Industry, preferably Retirement Services.
• Basic InDesign required.
• Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to facilitate project workflow using project management workflow tools.
• Basic HTML skills to prepare files for ExactTarget email sends (not required)
• Organized with the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team.
• Ability to traffic the project workflow to achieve results.
• Ability to work well under pressure and to easily adapt to changes in priorities to meet marketplace and business needs.
• Strong proofreading skills.
• Superior oral and written communication skills, ability to translate complex ideas into clear and simple format.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs