Contract to start ASAP
-33 days holiday
- Contract will be until 30th June 2017 (expected to renew)
Why does the Commercial Programs Manager role exist?
It is a very exciting time to join the team with the recent Software update, and the rapidly changing market.
The Commercial programs manager role adds value by managing, tracking and analysing the operation of key Commercial programs driving Deployment, Devices and Applications.
Specifically, it will include the following responsibilities
• For tools, process and funding forecast associated with PoC & Pilot program funding (Accelerate). Working with Corporate teams to ensure that Account Teams are ready to work with the programs and funds available. Subject Matter expert on funding programs and the processes
• For tools, process & liaison with MSIT & Account teams on the Devices Loan Pool (GLIMR)
• Working to update the (Operating System) Commercial Business Group SharePoint
Success is measured by:
• Funding program reporting in place to a high level of accuracy.
• Deployment metrics reporting
• Device loan program reporting
• Compliance processes for the subsidiary are in place and are being acted upon.
• Readiness and uptake of programs by account teams
• Reporting, analysis and recommendations produced in a value-add and consumable way
How is the Commercial programs manager role unique from other roles?
• Flexibility and broad exposure to the breadth of the business, the systems, and the audience it serves (Corporate, operations, marketing, segments, BG’s, finance, sales, MSIT)
• Engagement with varied audiences serving both the operational and commercial elements of the business such as finance, sales and marketing
What are the key initiatives and challenges facing the Commercial programs manager role over the next 6 months to 3 years?
The key initiatives and challenges facing the role are:
• Ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the key programs in a rapidly changing environment
• Effectively supporting the business, given the amounts of pressure and demands of their time being within the Business Group
• Proactive communication on programs given the quick changing landscape of Commercial
• Ramping up efficiently to absorb the breadth of the business knowledge and systems needed to bring valuable insight in to support the account teams
• Merging all and simplifying all information coming from different sources in a useful, consumable format
What is the Key Success Criteria:
• Be accountable around the reporting regarding Scorecard metrics, marketing and BIF
• Compliance Processes are being delivered and tracked
• Reporting produced in a value-add and consumable way
• A great team worker capable of working with ambiguity and expressing potential improvements
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Essential Experience
o Sales/Partner experience
o Operational Process Experience
• Technical / Functional Skills
o Is likely to have marketing communications skills
o Business process architecture
o High Excel and PowerPoint competency
o Financial awareness
• Personal Attributes / Interpersonal Skills
o Good communicator able to present complex issue in a business context.
o Great organisational and delivery skills
o Commercially minded
o Detail orientated
o Team Player
o Preferably degree level or equivalent
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Contract to start ASAP