Our major Pharmaceutical client is seeking Commercial Marketing Manager for a special project through the end of the year!
The Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operational effectiveness of the process, system and tools that support the development, review, approval of modular content and the final execution of customer-oriented materials. Collaborates with process stakeholders to ensure regulatory and client standards are consistently met.
- Support oMAP process for best in industry, innovative multichannel strategies and programs leveraging new channels and emerging technology
- Collaborates closely with Channel strategy lead to define the process for Next Gen Commercial technology platforms as they integrate with oMAP content modules and templates
- Define/ Manage Third-Party System requirements for system integrations
- Managing daily NexGen Commercial Operational Activities:
- Participate(lead) defining and analyzing requirements for system updates/ change
- Develop a process/ manage Digital Asset Library folder permissions
- Develop a process/ monitor Approved Materials for NexGen; ensure final approved projects are uploaded to the appropriate Brand Folder; remove/replace outdated materials daily
- Manages requests for new references to be uploaded to the DAL
- Pulls oMAP Reports to assist with tracking on where content is used
- UAT Coordination for system fixes/updates for NexGen
- Manage/Maintain master rosters, distribution lists for emails and roles as it pertains to NexGen
- Define/ Develop training requirements
- Oversee development/ maintain training content for NexGen
- Maintain and manage training records for NexGen
- Serve as trainer for NexGen (oMAP)
BA/BS in Business, Medical, Marketing or Communications
- Strong mastery of the English Language (written and oral)
- Minimum 2- 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Working knowledge of FDA and Pharmaceutical regulatory and compliance guidelines on advertising and promotion.
- Understanding of pharmaceutical review and approval process (preferred)
- Working knowledge of Integrated Marketing Management platforms
- Functional experience in regulatory, medical, pharmaceutical marketing operations, sales or communications.
- Demonstrate persistent follow through and ability to juggle shifting priorities with ease
- Strong collaboration, communication and negotiating skills
- Strong leadership, motivation skills with ability to influence without direct responsibility
- Results-oriented ability to deliver under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in computer applications, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and Aprimo Marketing Studio (preferred)