Cloud Startup Support and Operations
The Community Manager for Cloud will be responsible for supporting the Cloud Startup Program community. They will be responsible for support, quality assurance, and reporting. The community manager will communicate customer suggestions and provide ideas for product improvement, along with expanding our community members base and generate community awareness.
- Will be the first point of contact for startups and partners that have had any type of operational issue with our startup program. Issues may range from extension requests, billing issues, transfer of credits, confusion in using our software tool etc.
- We expect this person to respond promptly, professionally and to quickly work to resolve these issues or escalate them as needed.
- They will report weekly on response time, resolution time and satisfaction of the customers
- Events - Ability to manage event logistics (e.g., book venues, sort out catering, line up speakers, help identify content)
- Documentation - produce post-mortems for events, office hours, workshops we run so that we are capturing details about what happened at any given event and whether it was impactful
- Reporting - analytic approach to review dashboards and create reports so that we have analysis on startups and investors (e.g., Venture Capitalists) across EMEA
- Entrepreneurship - someone that has an entrepreneurial spirit and as a result loves working with startups, whether they worked at one or has started their own or simply is just interested in that line of work/field. Therefore they need to be an achiever (i.e., get's stuff done), can multi-task and has initiative to get on with things without needing consistent directional guidance.
- 5+ years experience is required in operations and support
- Excellent communication skills as this role will communicate with external partners.
- Attention to detail and a knack for creating new processes that scale.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working at or closely with the startup and venture community is highly preferred.