My client is a Global Technology Company, who are looking for someone to join their Cloud Sales Team. It's a 12 month contract, salary starting from £42 000/annum pro rata (depending on experience).
As the emerging leader in cloud computing, we deliver cloud services and other IT products to small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies. Our team of high-achieving engineers, product managers, and sales and marketing professionals works with a vast array of partners and customers to advance the company's mission to organize the world's information to make it universally accessible and useful. The Team is among a handful of rapidly emerging new businesses that are becoming front-and-center for the Company as it enters its second decade.
This is a customer-facing role in the Account Management and Renewals team. As Strategic Account Specialist Associate you will work with partners, Cloud sales teams and customers in DACH and MEA.
As SaaS Associate, you reach out proactively to customers to secure renewals, identify, qualify and close upsell and cross-sell opportunities. Another important part of the role is to to increase customer satisfaction, and support customers to be more productive, mobile and collaborative by increasing their adoption of the products they already subscribe to. You'll independently maintain relationships with customers and partner and work cross-functionally with other teams.
This is an execution oriented role which includes reaching out to customers and partners, understanding current usage and barriers to adoption, understanding business and IT strategy and involving the right resources, both from the partner and the company.
* BA/BS degree preferred
* Experience in sales, marketing/business development at a high-tech company (SaaS sales experience.)
* Fluency in written and spoken English + Spanish and Italian
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
* Thrives on working in a high pressure and dynamic environment.
* Self-driven and independent.
* Ability to work systematically in a one to many approach towards a large set of “long tail” customers.
* Excellent organizational and project management skills.
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
* Owning relationships with a set of mid-size accounts within a given sales territory.
* Connect with key stakeholders within these accounts.
* Collaborate cross-functionally with field peers to trigger, drive and and close cross-sell opportunities.
* Collaborate closely with partners.