Title: Client Solution Manager
Duration: 11 Months
Pay: up to £78k (PAYE)
My client is among the 5 BIG Global Tech Companies, and they are looking for a Client Solution Manager with experience from Advertising Agency, for an 11 month contract role, paying up to £78 000/annum PAYE pro rata, depending on experience.
The CSM is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts customers at the core of everything they do. They have a passion for advertising and believe the future of marketing is identity-based, data-driven and grounded in measurable business results. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, the CSM is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for customers. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
- Customer and Industry Knowledge
- Develop a deep knowledge of Digital Marketing, FMCG, and accompanying company solutions.
- Relationship Management
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners)
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross functional teams
- Marketing Solutions Expert
- In partnership with Client Partner, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for partners
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnerships
- Analyse data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of company solutions
- Platform and Product Expertise
- Drive education on company product, company updates and share company best practices as relevant to client or agencies' business
- Influence product innovation based on client needs and feedback
- Media Planning, Strategy, and Measurement
- Provide and oversee company marketing strategy, align with client's key business objectives
- Translate business objectives into campaign strategy, proposing campaign structures and implementing measurement solution (derive actionable insights, synthesize results into recommendations)
- Manage planning, execution, ongoing reporting and optimization of campaigns (oversee budget spend, manage internal analytics and dashboards, provide optimisation and real time targeting recommendations)