• Plans, coordinates, schedules and oversees the workload, deadlines and day-to-day activities of the Retail team support members to ensure effective delivery of services.
• Maximizes sales team's productivity, improves efficiencies and manages costs through review, analysis and implementation of streamlined, effective administrative, marketing and operational processes.
• Oversees the recording, tracking transactions, listings and sales/leases
• Process expenses, client reimbursements, vouchers, commissions and pipelines.
• Consults with the Sales Professionals and provides recommendations on marketing practices and strategies to maximize value for the team's clients, recommending the best way to market the property.
• Coordinates the production of direct marketing campaigns for sale or lease of properties to include customized property information materials, comparable market analyses, market and industry research, and targeted mailing lists.
• Ensures team members compile required data from designated resources, and coordinates the design and production of the marketing materials.
• Mentors and coaches junior support team members to further develop core competencies required to continuously improve client services, operational efficiencies, teamwork and the professional image of client.
• Gathers data on local, regional, and national commercial real estate markets by researching a variety of sources including, but not limited to industry, regulatory and economic information, financial periodicals and newspapers, mortgage and lease documents, demographic date, property information and company records.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs