As a Client Services Manager with Aquent Studios, you will serve as the primary operational and account management contact for assigned HP client groups. You will help define goals for the group and global account performance and manage the Aquent Studios team tasked with delivering contracted services. You will deliver excellence in project management and act as a client liaison and problem-solver capable of grace, confidence, and professionalism under fire. You should have the ability to perform swiftly and seamlessly in a rapidly changing environment.
We value a spirit of innovation and improvement and encourage our colleagues to question the status quo, seek out alternatives to improve performance, identify new tools to improve processes, and provide input to help drive our organizational strategy. We are a collaborative, engaged, and close-knit team looking for an outstanding leader with strategic vision and the tenacity to execute on that vision.
- Supervise an assigned group of project managers and a content development team, monitoring workload balance and maintaining a high level of utilization.
- Take the lead in solving delivery problems by diagnosing problems, offering solutions, obtaining buy-in, and implementing solutions.
- Identify opportunities to expand our work, scope and approve proposals for new projects with existing clients, and build relationships with potential new clients.
- Identify and communicate gaps between client needs and Aquent capabilities. Develop training plans for project managers and information developers. Manage performance and conduct evaluations.
- Collect and report metrics and financial data internally and for the client.
- Expertise in operations for technical communication, localization, or marketing organizations, agency management, or decoupling marketing solutions.
- 5+ years of combined experience in technical communication, marketing communications, professional services, or agency business experience
- Direct management experience of team comprised of 10 or more people
- Experience in client-facing roles, with specific experience in setting and managing client expectations
- Successful track record at building and presenting concepts/programs for clients and new business opportunities
- Understand components, cycle times and production and distribution requirements of print, web and video/multimedia deliverables
- BS/BA degree in technical communication, project management, marketing communication, business or related field.
Please apply through our web site. If you experience technical difficulties in applying, please e-mail ebennett[at]aquent[dot]com or call 206-545-3636.