Currently searching for a qualified Client Services Coordinator with a minimum of 0-1 year Front Desk, Concierge, customer service or other hospitality experience.
- Provides personal services to employees and guests such as arrangement of transportation & travel arrangements, office wayfinding, lobby appearance management, visitor volume tracking & reporting, reception services, visitor refreshments, storytelling & campus tours, meal & activity reservations, guest & administrative support (preparation of meeting materials), shipping, coordinate car detailing & on-site car refueling, laundry & dry cleaning services, gift & package orders and other services as needed.
- Displays a warm friendly, professional greeting to all those entering the property.
- Answers telephone in friendly, professional manner. Maintains accurate records of service requests and status.
- Maintains records and logs of service requests and tracks their status. Responds promptly with accurate and thorough information according to the specific request.
- Arranges and confirms recreational, dining, and/or business activities.
- Maintains a file of services including transportation sources, accommodations, and referral contacts.
- Serves as point-of-contact for the facilities team as representative of the Workplace Concierge team.
- Follows security and emergency procedures as defined for the property. Responds to emergency situations in a calm, efficient manner.
- Summons appropriate assistance and makes appropriate notifications in accordance with operating procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, handheld mobile technologies and applications.
- Good Organizational Skills
- Ability to work flexible work schedules based on office needs.
Please apply to this posting for more information and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately regarding next steps.