Our client is seeking a consultant to join their Client Services Account team. This Coordinator level role is a marketing professional with some prior client account management experience. This individual should be capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing deliverables, and willing to work tirelessly in support of a busy team of Client Managers to implement customer-centered preventative health and engagement initiatives. This individual must also manage some agency operations tasks that support the team, and is therefore critical to both client-centered and agency operations.
Client Management Support:
- Day-to day interface with Client Managers to assist on daily tasks and create a schedule of workflow under tight timelines; is the “go-to” individual that can answer at a moment’s notice all details pertaining to the status of each Client Manager’s projects
- Manage projects, getting appropriate internal approvals of layouts, shepherding projects from kick-off, through revisions and final delivery – keeping the Client Manager informed throughout the process
- Manage milestones and deadlines for projects and communicate to Client Management team
- Manage submissions for legal review and communicate to Client Management team
- Manage submissions to translation agency and communicate to Client Management team
- Liaise with all team members (Traffic, Production, Project Managers) to facilitate communication and workflow
- Specifically, liaise with Production to actively coordinate all mailing programs, including coordination of mailing/data lists, changes/approvals of proofs, etc.
- Specifically, liaise with Traffic to actively coordinate submissions to proofreading
- Attend weekly ‘Hot List’ meetings and be prepared to answer all deadline/timeline, translation, and legal questions
- Participate in project kick-off meetings, creative internal review meetings and client-specific conference calls
- As needed, write follow-up Conference Reports, detailing client conversations/next steps to support Client Managers
- Collaborate with Client Managers on client invoicing, estimate vs. actuals and other internal billing needs
- Participate in internal forecasting meetings
- Participate and support Client Managers in agency billing/invoicing process