The Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for developing and establishing and new business relationships with different affinity partners (Automotive partners, content partners, membership organizations, channel partners, etc.) to gain new subscribers.
Explore relationships with potential partners, assess business opportunity, build business case for approval. Work with Legal, Finance and Privacy for contracts. Pro-actively work with the partner and cross-functionally (CRM, Finance, Legal, IT, Programming, Listener Care, Brand, etc.) to develop, launch and manage programs. Collaborate with Automotive Remarketing and OEM account teams on joint opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop successful affinity programs to bring a significant volume of new subscribers.
• Develop successful marketing programs targeting new segments or new channels (affiliates)
• Lead stakeholders across the organization (and externally) in program development and management. Develop and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders.
• Facilitate partner direct marketing programs to subscribers that fall under the affinity marketing agreements, working closely with CRM and other cross-functional groups as appropriate.
• Apply “best-in-class” direct response marketing techniques (traditional and digital) within the strategy to achieve sales goals efficiently
• There are currently no supervisory responsibilities associated with this job
• Bachelor degree in related area.
• MBA strongly preferred
• 10-12+ years in direct response/partnership marketing within comparable/related industry required (mainstream subscription services, automotive industry or automotive aftermarket, traditional direct marketing, internet services, entertainment, satellite television, credit card services, or cellular services).
• Digital marketing experience a plus
Requirements and General Skills:
• Experience in developing and executing marketing strategies is required
• Outstanding and proven direct response, analytical, and project/campaign management skills
• Strong people and relationship-building skills
• Strong orientation to detail
• Customer relationship marketing, segmentation marketing experience required. Business Development skills a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; must be able to communicate clearly and credibly across all levels of the organization
• Ability to project a professional image over the phone and in person
• Self-motivated, proactive team player and independent worker
• Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs