To train external clients and build their confidence in their use of the Cross Channel Marketing Platform. This includes understanding and interpreting the external client requirements into training actions and tailoring the training to suit the individual client.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Deliver interactive and dynamic client training at external client locations and external client sites, including traveling to sites and preparing systems for training.
• Work with the global training team to build modular training materials that provides training for all platform functionality for a variety of user needs.
• Provide and maintain training guide materials outlining the training methodology, process and available courses including the client training prospectus and client training guide.
• Work with the Sales and Implementation team to understand the client’s requirements and platform design to provide bespoke training focused on client’s data and marketing materials. Ensure that any commitment made to training in sales agreements is deliverable with the resources available.
• Organise training logistics both at client sites or office locations as required, including managing the training calendar.
• Update the CRM system with relevant details after all transactions with clients.
• Use your knowledge of the platform to assist with the planning and delivery of internal training activities.
• Actively contribute to a culture where the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of the clients business. Take personal responsibility to ensure that you adhere to all regulatory requirements and apply appropriate controls in the interests of our customers.
3. KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• 5 or more GCSE at A to C level including English and Maths.
• 2 or more A Levels or equivalent as defined in the OFQUAL Qualifications and Credit Framework.
• Training design and delivery qualification such as PTTLS or equivalent industry experience.
• Experience in a client training delivery position either in a technology or marketing based business.
• An understanding of training methodology.
• An understanding of and enthusiasm for communication technology.
• An understanding of the benefits of marketing technologies and practices.
• The ability to understand a client’s training needs and to identify and apply a solution to that need.
• The ability to work as part of a small team in a fast paced office environment.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs