We are seeking a highly creative and motivated Cinematic Animator. In this position, you will be expected to work with the Animation Lead to deliver high quality animations. You will also be expected to be comfortable collaborating with Engineers, Technical Animation and Rigging Directors in the development of our animation tools, pipelines and systems.
• Create character/creature motions through a blend of key-frame animation and motion capture
• Collaborate with Lead Cinematic Animator to implement the overall creative direction of our product.
• Responsible for delivering high quality animation assets with speed and accuracy.
• Assignments may include animation tests, previs, layout and final shot animation.
• Assist with motion capture shoots and help defining requirements.
• 3-7+ years of experience creating high-quality character and creature animation.
• Experienced in key-frame and motion capture animation.
• Have extensive experience animating realistic humans, including facial animation.
• Ability to deliver dramatic and believable character performances, as well as having a solid understanding of body mechanics, timing, weight and composition.
• Ability to be pro-active, and help develop plans and make recommendations that will continually raise the quality bar for the animation team.
• Experience using Maya (preferred) and MotionBuilder (considered a plus).
• Technical understanding of animation tools, pipelines and technical systems is a plus.
• Self-motivated, organized, creative problem solver and works well with a team.
• Rigging experience is a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs