Our Client is looking for an experienced Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to oversee all marketing operations of the company and develop its marketing strategy and vision. You will be in charge of a team of enthusiastic marketing professionals and will direct our marketing efforts towards great success.
- Develops and executes a comprehensive, long-term enterprise-wide communications, marketing, and branding strategy consistent with the strategic goals, plans, and aspirations of the Company.
- Craft an overarching marketing plan to support the company’s objectives and strategies
- Build an organization-wide communication strategy to support corporate awareness, and revenue generation
- Help drive growth in core revenue generating LOB’s
- Build a Company-wide brand strategy which includes awareness metrics
- Establish and implement short- and long-range Marketing & Communications goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Contributing partner to the development of organization-wide strategic plan
- Define marketing strategies to support corporate overall strategies and objectives.
- Lead and manage execution of brand strategy, being a brand champion and advocate.
- Set and achieve strategic goals across all marketing channels, campaigns, and initiatives.
- Partner with LOB leaders to drive sales leads and revenue
- Listen to the trends of the market and directing the market research efforts of the company.
- Develop a marketing plan for the organization and oversee its day-to-day implementation.
- Effectively create, plan, direct and coordinate marketing budgets in accordance with organizational goals
- Evaluate competitors, market trends and leverage data and analytics to drive company revenue, and awareness goals
- Continuously assess new marketing engagement opportunities
- Utilizes a research-based approach to identify key messages and audiences, develop stories to create a consistent, unified company-wide message
- Create and promote an enthusiastic brand message that will resonate with our target audiences
- Lead the development and execution of the organization’s strategic communications plans
- Evaluate and produce as necessary: purpose statement, value prop, story assets, personas, message playbook, etc.
- Oversee development and production of communications vehicles such as CSR, videos, website, collateral, social, digital, thought leadership materials
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.).
- Proven experience as chief marketing officer or similar role
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels