* Work closely with the Creative Director, Art Director, and UX team to develop character designs across a variety of visual styles.
* Produce high-quality illustrations — from concept to execution — for desktop, web, and mobile devices.
* Make adjustments to complex illustration assets, from pixel perfect stylistic revisions to layer naming corrections.
* Brainstorm and take ideas from sketch to complete for seasonal, topical, and regional illustrations.
* Make recommendations to improve workflow efficiency and quality of output as we experiment with new tools and solutions.
* 1+ years of experience as a character designer, cartoonist, or storyboard artist in an editorial, gaming, animation, or software development environment.
* Ability to meet deadlines, work collaboratively, and independently manage project timelines.
* Strong skills with problem-solving, and critical-thinking to solve design & product challenges.
* Knowledge of digital image formats (raster vs vector, transparency, anti-aliasing, etc)
* Expert familiarity with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
* Portfolio demonstrating strong foundation of character design, narrative storytelling (comics), or storyboarding work for animation / video games / etc.
* Experience collaborating with user researchers, content strategists, product managers, and engineers.
* Experience working in After Effects, Cinema 4D, or Spine.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs