Channel Sales & Marketing Operations Coordinator
Duration: ASAP until EOY
Pay: £19.03-23.60 ph plus perks
Channel Sales team within Google Marketing Solutions engages with third-party partners to set up and develop a scalable model for supporting small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in fully benefiting from Google's online advertising products. Our partners include large online marketing agencies, digital-savvy publishers / media groups and e-commerce players. They typically have large base of existing SMB customers, considerable sales force, product portfolio congruent with online advertising products and apply automated platform-based approach to Google AdWords campaign management.
As a Marketing Operations Coordinator, you will provide Marketing and Operational support to the Channel Sales team in the UK market.
* Lead implementation of cross-functional initiatives agreed with our partners to help them deliver revenue growth and excellent customer experience.
* Onboard new partners to the program in line with our commercial and operational best practices and requirements.
* Identify and develop key operations processes to improve overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
* Design and execute events and initiatives to recruit SMBs on the Google advertising platform.
* Implement acquisition support activities and acquisition campaigns to excite and motivate Partners to acquire more advertisers to Google.
* Assist in handling marketing and acquisition budget for the Channel Sales teams
* Build relationships with all relevant Sales and Marketing functions to ensure close collaboration on activities.