Channel Marketing Manager
Travel: Limited travel, restricted to within a 30 KM radius of the office to partner offices
Team Purpose: The team’s focus is to build and activate the subsidiary partner portfolio and to grow the overall share of partners in market using, selling and deploying technology, and lead our channel’s transformation as the company evolves to become a devices and services company. The team is aligned along the classic partner lifecycle – Recruitment, Readiness and Enabling, Create Demand, Sell, Service and Retain - in order to ensure the team supports the established sales motions of the Corporate Accounts (250-500 PC) and Small & Medium Business (5-250 PCs) groups. Functionally, the team drives its mission through leadership of the Partner Leadership Team, execution of the to- and through-partner marketing engines and management of the network program. Additionally, the team leads the Commercial Channel business in Canada.
High level responsibilities:
• Lead the planning, execution and operations of the Commercial Channel business, across partner segments – help to coordinate overall execution
• Work closely with the Partner Sales Executives to create and execute marketing and sales programs designed to accelerate sales through the Authorized Device Reseller channel
Day to day tasks:
• Partner with our Authorized Device Resellers (ADRs) and Partner Sales Executives, in the design, and execution of their demand generation campaign initiatives
• Drive the rhythm of the business (ROB) for the Commercial Business in Canada, specifically focused on the ADRs, but working closely with the Authorized Device Distributors (ADDs), and the supporting team
• Analyze reports and build regular scorecards providing analysis to track sales and marketing data (eg.seats, deals etc)
• Coordinate and lead channel marketing communications, ensuring all ADRs are aware of marketing offers and campaigns and leveraging them to their customers
• Support the on-boarding of new ADRs, as required
• Work in partnership with the Product Group and customer segment marketing teams to integrate into relevant campaigns/opportunities (i.e. Education)
• Coordinate various activities: marketing seminars, training event, reimbursements, validating partner records etc.
• Maintain program reporting and KPI tracking on activities.
• Drive utilization plans and reporting related to Partner Incentives, ensuring close alignment to business and marketing goals.
• Marketing budget management
• Minimum 5+ years Business and/or marketing background with previous experience in the IT industry
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities amongst various different stakeholders and managers across the business
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and build scorecards
• Results oriented with strong project management and communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of Excel
• Solid marketing communications (both written and oral) and online technical knowledge
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Channel Marketing Manager