Our large financial services client located in NYC is seeking a Channel Marketing Associate for a longterm contract position with potential for a perm conversion. This is a full-time onsite role.
The Client/Channel Marketing Associate will work directly with the Client/Channel Marketing Managers to align on channel goals and priorities in order to:
• Update & maintain critical marketing materials such as: Firm Availability Grids, Product Solution Guides, Territory Maps, Channel Specific Scorecards, Line-up Brochures & Performance Reports.
• Procure rights for media reprints and prepare for usage across channels.
• Develop and manage multiple project plans, with frequent inter-dependencies. This role requires extensive collaboration for input, feedback and sign-off, such as, but not limited to: Strategic Accounts, Sales Leadership, Product Management, Marketing Services & Compliance.
• Project manage material creation & updates from start to finish, including Compliance approvals.
• Support any other ad hoc marketing initiatives that may arise from time to time.
Skills & Experience:
• The ideal candidate will have:
– A strong attention to detail and comfort with numbers.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to be clear and concise.
– Strong project management skills
– Very high energy level with the ability to be both a self-starter and a team player; proactive and performance-driven in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
– Ability to exercise good judgement & navigate and thrive in a large, complex, global organization.
– Comfort level, and high aptitude for learning & mastering martech software platforms (internal repository, compliance dashboard, etc.)
• The ability to think conceptually and ability to follow through with strong execution.
• Basic knowledge of, or interest in financial markets and asset management.
• Willingness to learn and demonstrate growing knowledge of regulatory and industry rules, guidelines, and standards critical (DOL, IRS regs/cod, FINRA, ERISA, PPA etc).