We are looking for a Channel Lead (Paid Media) with agency side experience and a strong track-record of managing Media Plans and Digital Marketing Campaigns with budgets of 10MM+.
The Channel Lead will supervise media strategy so need to have a heavy media background. They will interface with business partners, understand what they want and come up with a strategy to execute. Looking for media planners, media supervisors with 6-10 years exp who have a lot of client facing experience as they will translate very complex concepts for internal partners.
Experience with Adobe Media Optimizer, Audience Manager and Site Catalyst would be very helpful
The Paid Media Specialist (Campaign Lead) is a key member of the Marketing – Digital Channels team and will work directly with the Paid Media Manager, Marketing and other internal and agency teams to and manage paid campaigns across a variety of media channels for our client. The Specialist will play a significant role in developing Paid Media strategies for different internal clients, program management, communications and reporting.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing media campaigns that work across multiple channels, including display advertising, SEM, content marketing, paid social media and traditional media (print, radio, etc.). Emphasis is placed on digital marketing channels. Strong communication skills and experience working directly with business clients is critical.
• Works closely with Paid Media Manager, Marketing, internal and agency teams to develop media plans to support various lines of business and marketing initiatives.
• Responsible for communicating media plans developed by agency to internal stakeholders, soliciting and communicating feedback, ensuring plans are approved before implemented, enabling channel specific optimization and reporting high level program performance.
• Helps to communicate and explain channel and program level best practices to internal stakeholders.
• Partners with the agency, channel leads and analytics team to report program performance and make data-driven recommendations per campaign.
• Kicks off and leads planning process for new and periodic media campaigns associated with line of business responsibility
• Stays abreast of the latest tools, capabilities and best practices to maximize the performance of our digital paid media plans
• Critical thinker who can identify issues, demonstrates sound judgment when resolving matters of moderate complexity; demonstrates strong analytical, curiosity, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to effectively work in a team environment and across broad, diverse groups
• Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills; strong inter-personal skills; strong presentation skills
• At least 5 years of experience in Media Planning and Digital Marketing
• Ideal candidate will be deep experience with developing media campaign plans.
• Agency experience as a Media Planner with exposure to clients a plus.
• BA or BS degree required.