The Commerce team plays a critical role in growing new Commerce related businesses. Our culture mirrors that of a small start-up, and we’re working to create and scale a rising product. We are a group of high-performing, team players that thrive on individual autonomy, product mastery and operational excellence. Our team is all about focusing on the user. You will contribute to the success of the product by optimizing retailer`s data for different Commerce platforms.
* Analyse retailers’ data feeds to identify issues and opportunities for improvement
* Detailed documentation of data feed analysis
* Optimize retailers’ data for Comparison Shopping Engines and other e-commerce platforms
* Work with Account Managers to enhance account performance of retail clients accounts
* Contribute to the evaluation of existing processes and assist testing of new procedures
* Fluency in English to native level
* Experience in data analysis and manipulation using Microsoft Excel and other tools such as Text Editors.
* Familiarity with general web technologies and Google Docs
* Strong written communication skills with linguistic affinity
* Detail-oriented, organized, and very proactive
* Comfortable operating in a fast paced, start-up like environment
* Bachelor's degree
* Previous experience in SEO or SEM (AdWords, E-commerce platforms)
* Experience working with external customers and merchant partners
Tech (Java/Java Script) skills / experience.
Has self taught HTML skills and can do basic scripting which is of great benefit.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs