REQUIRED::Previous ENERGY INDUSTRY experience REQUIRED in deploying on an Enterprise level across all organizations internationally.
Behavior Change Management deliverables associated with a program effort including Engagement plan, Communication plan, Shaping Curves, Training and other Org Capability tools, in support of a global enterprise application deployment.
Corporation seeks people who are driven to find cleaner, smarter ways to power the world. People like you. Turn your ideas into solutions. Discover all the places you can work, all the diverse people you can collaborate with and all the global issues you can help solve. We invite you to explore it all.
Corporation ITC is seeking a Behavioral Change Manager to support the ongoing initiative ITBSM (IT Business Service Management) Deployment project. The highly visible project is currently in the 3rd deployment wave, and the Change Manager will have the opportunity to provide support throughout the final two deployment waves into 2018.
The Behavioral Change Manager will be responsible throughout full-scale change management processes -- stakeholder engagement, analysis, communication engagement plans, training collateral (creating podcasts, driving training processes), knowledge transfer, implementing new roles in Corporation organization, etc. The BCM will also be responsible for supporting and presenting to executive and senior leadership. The manager is seeking a candidate who is a strong communicator - confident, team player, and can take direction and articulate effectively.
• Develop change management strategies as required, incorporating change management approach, stakeholder management, communication, training and readiness assessments • Create and implement training strategies
• Create and implement communication plan(s)
• Prepare communication materials including presentations and written communications identified within the communication plan(s)
• Prepare ad hoc communication materials as required
• Prepare and perform project readiness assessments regarding the organizations ability to absorb change and to measure the level of engagement and preparedness
• College degree required
• 5-7 years’ change management experience required – stakeholder engagement, communication planning
• Previous ENERGY INDUSTRY experience REQUIRED in deploying on an Enterprise level across all organizations internationally
• Strong communication skills required
• Experience with executive presence/support required
• Proficient experience in Microsoft Office required – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Experience in project applications highly preferred – MS Project, SharePoint, Visio