-Management, Portfolio Governance, Business Planning and Finance.
-Finalize and execute the change management plan to manage the change over hundreds of stakeholders in multiple locations.
-Support critical efforts to ensure user adoption of the new solution, address resistance to change, and achieve decommissioning of tools being replaced by the new solution.
-Achieve these results in collaboration with the project's Communications Lead and ensure that change management and communications activities are well aligned.
-Develop change management strategies as required, incorporating change management approach, stakeholder management, communication, training and readiness assessments
- Create and implement training strategies
- Create and implement communication plan(s)
- Prepare communication materials including presentations and written communications identified within the communication plan(s)
- Prepare ad hoc communication materials as required
- Prepare and perform project readiness assessments regarding the organizations ability to absorb change and to measure the level of engagement and preparedness
Day to Day:
-This resource will be working with a significant number of stakeholders (100+) and making sure they help them through this change. Get them up to speed on various issues/situations. They will be developing a training plan for them and gaining interest of users of the application. Will also be working along side the communications resource to implement the most effective way of communication to the stakeholders/users.
-10+ years experience
-Prior experience in Change Management for IT solutions
-Experience leading change effort for a significant number of diverse stakeholders
-Ability to work in a team
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
You're paid weekly.
• Subsidized health (including term life and LTD), dental, and vision benefits.
• Access to 401(k) through Fidelity.
• Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward public transit, etc.)
• Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
• Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
• Access to free online courses via Lynda.com.
• Aquent support: we check in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up.)