HIGH LEVEL JOB DESCRIPTION/SCOPE:
- Works within the GIL Agile Program PMO to determine specific change impacts as it relates to current and future state on all GIL Agile Projects.
- Determines level of detail required in terms of approach for successful project solution delivery and develops appropriate change management plans.
- Maintains traditional BCM tools for the project as part of the GIL Agile program toolset (e.g., stakeholder identification/analysis, change impact analysis, change readiness assessment, etc...).
- The GIL Agile Program is comprised of five project teams (Windows10, Office 365 client, SharePoint Next, Exchange Next and OneDrive for Business).
- Deployments will have global impact, reaching all end users
- College Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least 10+ years of Change Management experience required
- 5+ years of Change Management experience within IT projects
- 2+ years in a Change Management Lead role – experience managing smaller teams of Change Managers required
- O365 Change Management experience highly desired
- Cloud experience preferred
- Experience with PowerPoint, SharePoint, MS Suite required
- Experience with MS Planner would be a plus
- Previous Enterprise/Global experience strongly preferred
- Local candidates required