Top 3 Desired Skills?
Change management ability, flexibility, blend of tactical and strategic view – Agile experience is ideal
How many years of experience?
3-5 years in Consulting or 8-10 years in Change Management
We are looking for a resource with at least 3 years of complex experience as a change practitioner***
T&D Continuous Improvement Change Management - Provide change management, training, and communications services on large project under major strategic initiative. Design and implement interventions to enable culture change, employee engagement, leadership alignment, stakeholder management, communications, training, and change measurement.
This project is a large, cross-functional process improvement initiative operating in an Agile manner – Agile/scrum and/or Agile change management experience desired.
• Identify, develop and execute core change activities across project phases as part of overall change strategy – includes: change management strategy, change management plan/approach, change management timeline, ad hoc and structured communications, end-user training, stakeholder engagement, leadership engagement and planning, sprint-specific change management planning, and execution of sprint-specific change management activities.
• Serve as lead organizational change/transition lead or consultant on large project as part of a strategic initiative. Closely partner and operate within strategic initiative’s change management strategy and established channels.
• Partner with other change managers to build change capabilities of organization and overall team
• Partner and collaborate with project team, project manager, and project sponsor to ensure alignment and success.
• Develop a variety of communication materials which effectively educate, inform and prepare stakeholders.
• Develop and utilize change measurements and metrics to measure and track the effectiveness of change interventions at individual and organization levels; using approaches including as examples; survey feedback, focus groups, 360-degree assessments, and custom designed measures. Interpret change measures and facilitate action planning with clients.
• Recommend and carry out appropriate interventions such as, process consulting, team development activities, workshops, seminars, training, coaching, process improvement facilitation, skills, and large group dialogue.
You can bring the following skills to our team:
• BS/BA or preferably a MS/MA/M.B.A. in Organizational Development, Organizational Psychology, or a related field such as Management and Industrial Relations, with emphasis on organizational behavior, human resources and consulting, or similar.
• Minimum 3 years’ increasingly complex experience as a change practitioner / organization development, including lead role on two or more major organizational change programs/initiatives such as a technology implementation, process redesign, or restructuring.
• Comprehensive knowledge of organizational change, employee transition, organization design, and culture change theories, models, and techniques.
• Expertise in change management best practices and continuous improvement of change methodologies and curriculum.
• Agile/scrum knowledge and experience
• Expert level knowledge of consulting and coaching techniques and ability to implement change and provide coaching and feedback in a constructive manner.
• Ability to build trust with executives, management and team; overcome resistance in different settings and work cultures, influence stakeholders, and lead without formal authority.
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written. Ability to clearly articulate key messages and complicated topics to a variety of audiences.
• Solid project management skills; able to coordinate resources, establish schedules, track deliverables, and drive for results.
Desired experience and qualifications include:
• External consultant experience with a Big 6 or boutique consulting firm on major engagements.
• Comprehensive knowledge of training program design, adult learning theory, and state-of-the-art training techniques.
• Executive Coaching experience, including ICF certification. Certifications in assessments such as MBTI, Hogan, iOPT or similar.
• Previous people management experience leading a team of professionals.
• Certification in a change management approach, PROSCI certification, etc.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Top 3 Desired Skills?