This person is responsible for providing communications support, collecting information, conducting research, and creating training materials for multiple HES (Health, Environmental and Safety) IT projects. The contractor will have the opportunity to support a wide range of processes within this team and the Enterprise, and will be expanding their knowledge daily.
• Provide communications support and enable the distribution of key internal messages using a variety of channels
• Creates and executes communications plan(s) this may include: newsletters, awareness communications, stakeholder engagement materials, etc.
• Maintenance of external stakeholder presentations
• Develop change management strategies as required, incorporating change management approach, stakeholder management, communication, training and readiness assessments
• Create and implement training strategies
• Create and implement communication plan(s)
• Prepare communication materials including presentations and written communications identified within the communication plan(s)
• Prepare ad hoc communication materials as required
• Prepare and perform project readiness assessments regarding the organizations ability to absorb change and to measure the level of engagement and preparedness
• Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups or consultation with managers.
• Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
• Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials. (e.g., quick reference guides, instructor led training presentations, instructor demo guides, participant training exercises, CBT storyboards, etc.)
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
• 8-10 years Change Management experience required.
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training required.
•Previous Training Material Development experience required
• 2+ years’ experience/familiarity Health, Environmental, Safety Experience (HES) is preferred
• 5+ years’ experience IT Application Change Management Experience
•Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook required. SharePoint utilization experience preferred.
Ideal candidate will have these top 3 requirements:
1. HSE experience
2. IT Change Management Experience
3. Training Material development
This position will be a blend of change management and communications support. The manager is seeking a candidate who can wear multiple hats within change management, communication strategy/planning, and training material development.