Change Communications Lead:
Our large financial services client located in downtown Baltimore is looking for a Change Communications Lead for 6+ month contract position (with potential to extend). This is a fulltime, onsite opportunity and the client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible (within the next 2-3 weeks)
This position supports The Investment Operations Strategic Operating Model Implementation which is a multiyear effort that involves the transition of people, services and technology from the client to their outsourcing service provider (BNY Melon). Developing and managing clear and consistent communications are a key success factor for the program.
Must haves for this role are: at least 8+ years developing and implementing comprehensive communications plans, from an Enterprise level, within the Financial-services industry or other highly regulated industry.
• Develop and implement comprehensive communications plan, using a variety of communication vehicles.
• Responsible for conveying the organization’s internal messages and scope of project; write talking points, FAQs, and emails, prepare presentations, and communicate with program stakeholders to support advancement of the program, change process and strategic alignment.
• Provide input for any external (e.g. client) communications that may be required
• Support leaders on all program change efforts with appropriate communications to audiences within and across the organization.
• Develop key messages to ensure consistency.
• Liaise with Bank of New York Mellon counterparts to ensure messaging is consistent across both organizations
• Manage program communications and activities which include program communication meetings and overall management of communication resources.
• Provide support to Snr. Program Manager, Leadership, and Associates on Program level governance and communication activities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field; MBA preferred.
• 10+ years of professional experience in communications.
• Knowledge and understanding of developing and executing communication strategy from an enterprise-level.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including an aptitude for clear and concise synthesis and writing of complex, technical information.
• Must perform well under time-sensitive deadlines.
• Must work well with others and be proactive in campaign management and execution efforts.
• Must possess strong organizational skills.
• Experience with writing and executing change management communications to stakeholders and program sponsors.
• Experience in Financial-services industry preferred.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Change Communications Lead: