As a Central Learning System Administrator, you will work collaboratively with our learning content development teams, and central marketing/communications teams to execute the integration of learning content into our learning management system (LMS). You will drive tangible results by working as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, understand, and implement the learning strategy.
To be successful in this role, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy leading efforts to constantly and consistently improve the organization’s processes and communications. You are someone who is skilled at anticipating and understanding the needs of others and proactively takes on new challenges to support business needs. You are strategic in how you think about the longer term implications of different decisions. You are dedicated to becoming an expert with the tools you use to leverage them effectively. You are comfortable with technology - you like to dig in and troubleshoot issues and also identify ways to leverage technology to achieve solutions. You should feel comfortable with basic HTML and design tools (e.g. Adobe Photoshop). Finally, you should be a self starter that enjoys working independently as well as in large team environments.
- BA/BS degree in communications / learning or related field
- LMS and/or CMS experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ Basic HTML coding experience
- Exceptional project management, execution, and multitasking skills with the ability to operate independently in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and global environment
- Technical aptitude and comfort with learning management systems (LMS) and content management systems (CMS)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Problem solver that is self-motivated and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
1. Strategic collaboration with stakeholders to organize, moderate, and finalize the required program elements for uploading into the LMS.
2. Act as a consultant providing options and alternatives to learning path design to meet stakeholders learning goals
3. Collaborate with other Sales Mastery teams to ensure that all technical components are correctly in place to ensure the smooth execution of the program.
Top 3 daily responsibilities:
1. Build out learning content in LMS including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Input review of metadata and verification of content
- Content builds across content types
- Testing all learning content from SCORM packages to assessments
- Final QA with pre-live checklist and set to active
2.Troubleshoot bugs and issues for both content and the LMS including feature testing prior to release
3. Project manage the day-to-day coordination of building and testing content in the LMS and special content update projects