We are hiring a Catalog Specialist/ Interior Designer who will manage the team's interior design style classification efforts for a fortune 500 retail brand. This work includes:
* Establish, document and evangelize nomenclature and definitions for internal and customer-facing interior design styles
* Collaborate with machine learning science team to develop scalable algorithms for style classification; validate and troubleshoot the same
* Be the style expert and act as a sounding board for style dependent engineering, marketing and merchandising efforts
* Must be a trained interior designer, either by college degree or through min 5 years of practical experience
* Portfolio required
* Strong communicator and writer
* Experience working in a start-up or other entrepreneurial environment
* Entry level CS or Machine Learning skills and/or desire to learn
The right talent will be have 3D environment build skills using different tools and software.
The right talent should have GOOD DESIGNER EXPERIENCE
If they have a degree in Design then 2+ to 3+ years of work experience is acceptable, without degree at least 4+ years of relevant work experience
Please add work portfolio link in the resume
Talent should be trained in interior design as well as showcased their work in similar capacity.