My client is a Global Technology Company who are looking for an experienced marketer and coordinator for a 6 month assignment, paying up to £39 000/annum PAYE pro rata.
My Client provides financial support and the best resources to dozens of coworking spaces and community programs across 125 countries. We also create Campuses: physical hubs where entrepreneurs can learn, connect, and build companies that we hope will change the world. Campus is a global network with locations in London, Tel Aviv, Madrid, Seoul, Sao Paulo, and Warsaw. At Campus, entrepreneurs get unparalleled access to mentorship and trainings led by their local startup community, experienced entrepreneurs, and the our teams.
We are hiring a Marketing Coordinator at several Campus locations to work closely with the Campus Marketing Manager (CMM) on planning, design, and promotion of all the work of the Campus team. This person will work closely with design agencies to produce high-quality, on-brand marketing assets like social media graphics, swag, events, and experiences. We are looking for an extremely detail-oriented executer who can bring strategic campaigns and one-off events to life, and who is deeply passionate about local startup community.
- Creating collateral/agency management
- Work closely with the CMM to design marketing assets (digital, signage, posters, and swag) for priority Campus programs (eg: Campus Residency, Experts Summit).
- Manage day-to-day work with design and event agencies by giving smart feedback and bringing projects to life in a flawless manner.
- Review all copy and graphics from agency to proofread and ensure all collateral meets company standards.
- Support the CMM in crafting the narrative for Campus Residency success stories, social profiles, website content and more.
- Managing email marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the CMM on creating and executing data-driven marketing campaigns.
- Understand Campus target audience and tailor the content according to the purpose of the campaign.
- Use analytics tools to monitor performance of marketing campaigns and optimize for the best results.
- Managing social media channels
- Work with global Campus team to take part in global social media campaigns - including creating social graphics and copy with an agency.
- Thoughtfully create and manage content schedules for social channels like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Interact with our community and respond to messages, comments, and questions.
- Attend programs and events to take photos and collect user quotes to feature on social media posts.
- Work closely with the CMM to plan major events like the Campus Anniversary, Campus sponsorship of external conferences, end of year celebrations and other special occasions at Campus.
- Create detailed data analysis and reports on Campus users profile and behaviour.
- Work on one-off projects which enhance user experience at Campus (example: updating building signage).
- Bring fresh and creative ideas about how to promote Campus and how to enhance our community's experience, and how to best help startups thrive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the local language.
- Experience in a similar marketing or agency role.
- A passion for the startup community.
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to spend time with the startup community.
- Ability to work smart in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and to plan and execute strategically.
- Ability to report to multiple stakeholders, clearly communicate, and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Nice to have: Ability to navigate data management systems e.g. CRM in order to extract valuable information and build reports.