Campaigns Operations/Automations Manager
Ensure smooth operational running of local marketing activities, leveraging global corporate processes and tools and integrating with global corporate programmes.
Areas of responsibility
Campaign operations management:
- Partner with global and local marketing and operational teams to ensure smooth running of marketing campaign processes, effectively managing escalations where necessary.
- Run regular operational scrums to monitor progress and address any issues.
- Process definition, documentation & control:
- Create and maintain process documentation for executing marketing activities, ensuring that the correct platforms, tools & processes are used in line with global policies.
- QA and approval workflow of incoming activity requests ensuring alignment to defined criteria, including clear measurement plans.
Marketing technology usage & adoption:
- Partner with global and local teams to support optimal usage of available marketing technology within a defined operating model structure, supporting a revenue marketing model.
- Provide input into campaign plans, identifying opportunities for innovative and approved technology use.
- Support end-to-end customer journey mapping.
Data and insights:
- Partner closely with the Data and Analytics team to ensure all activities are set up correctly to deliver required performance measures.
Tools and platforms:
- Support development of marketing planning and operational tools by consolidating local input and coordinating testing where applicable.
- Represent the team in stakeholder meetings and able to lead independently where required.
- Executive presence and strong stakeholder management; able to be seen as a trusted advisor and partner
- Operational rigour and attention to detail, applied within the framework of global and local strategies
- Ability to quickly gain in-depth knowledge of complex tools and processes
- Structured, technical approach, combined with strong marketing experience and a customer-first mindset
- Demonstrable experience within marketing operations and familiarity with marketing automation and measurement concepts and tools; knowledge of testing and tagging frameworks and tools; familiarity with DCM.
- Strong project management skills & proficiency in MS Project
- Experience of working in a large corporate environment