Campaigns Operations Manager
Ensure smooth operational running of local marketing activities, leveraging global corporate processes and tools and integrating with global corporate programmes.
Areas of responsibility
Campaign operations management:
• Partner with global and local marketing and operational teams to ensure smooth running of marketing campaign processes, effectively managing escalations where necessary.
• Run regular operational scrums to monitor progress and address any issues.
Process definition, documentation & control:
• Create and maintain process documentation for executing marketing activities, ensuring that the correct platforms, tools & processes are used in line with global policies.
• QA and approval workflow of incoming activity requests ensuring alignment to defined criteria, including clear measurement plans.
Marketing technology usage & adoption:
• Partner with global and local teams to support optimal usage of available marketing technology within a defined operating model structure, supporting a revenue marketing model.
• Provide input into campaign plans, identifying opportunities for innovative and approved technology use.
• Support end-to-end customer journey mapping.
Data and insights:
• Partner closely with the Data and Analytics team to ensure all activities are set up correctly to deliver required performance measures.
Tools and platforms:
• Support development of marketing planning and operational tools by consolidating local input and coordinating testing where applicable.
• Represent the team in stakeholder meetings and able to lead independently where required.
• Executive presence and strong stakeholder management; able to be seen as a trusted advisor and partner
• Operational rigour and attention to detail, applied within the framework of global and local strategies
• Ability to quickly gain in-depth knowledge of complex tools and processes
• Structured, technical approach, combined with strong marketing experience and a customer-first mindset
• Demonstrable experience within marketing operations and familiarity with marketing automation and measurement concepts and tools; knowledge of testing and tagging frameworks and tools; familiarity with DCM.
• Strong project management skills & proficiency in MS Project
• Experience of working in a large corporate environment