Campaign Account Manager (Retail/Property) - Freelance
Fab opportunity for a freelance Campaign Specialist at around the Account Manager level to join a large retail/property company between 26th October - 14th December. Potential to start earlier if you are available!
The role is a combination of day-to-day client brief management, plus a large component of campaign development which includes copy writing.
- Review incoming briefs, clarify, liaise with briefer, and advise any required adjustments to align the brief with style guide
- Briefing the creative team on new concepts for campaigns – compose a proper production brief (template provided)
- Scheduling – ensure the creative team is clear on deliverables and due dates
- Present creative concepts for internal approval, brief changes back to creative, check what comes back is to brief, and ensure assets are finalised correctly.
- Copywriting – write copy for both print and social for campaign tactics, following tone of voice guide and creating consistent headings, sub heads and cta’s.
- PowerPoint – putting together campaign toolkits and asset libraries in PowerPoint
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience required
- Basic ideation of shopping centre relevant tactics would be great but not a deal breaker
The client is based South-Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Free parking!
Get in touch with your CV for more details.