Great Australian retail success story, established in 1985 this South-Eastern based company has evolved in to a leading home lifestyle retailer. In recent years they have rapidly grown with over 50 stores operating across Australia and NZ.
They are now embarking on the next stage of their journey to build an engaged customer base who enjoy a seamless brand experience across in-store to online channels. This newly created Campaign Specialist role will play a pivotal part in developing and driving campaigns across channels.
- The purpose of this role is to plan, manage and execute integrated campaigns
Prepare campaign briefs to align objects and define requirements across merchandise planning, store operations, creative and marketing
- In collaboration with the National Marketing Manager you will develop creative omni-channel marketing strategies for new product launches, category initiatives and customer acquisition
- Management of the content production of the associated campaign plans
- Acting as the campaign gate keeper you will ensure that all campaign messaging is with in brand style guidelines - across email, print media, TVC, digital media and PR
- Responsible for monitoring, reporting and providing insights to increase ROI
Essential Skills / Experience required:
- Several years experience co-ordinating and executing integrated campaigns
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Communications or similar
- We are seeking a creative person who thrives when given the task of developing original ideas into innovative customer campaigns
- Proven ability to prioritse, and effectively engage with internal and external stakeholders
- You will be a passionate hands-on team player who has a 'can do' attitude and a thirst to develop
- For further information or to submit your application contact Zena Nicolson on 03 8644 7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org