As a Marketing Manager, you are a fully dedicated business leader, shaping the future of our clients many products. You take part in a complete marketing experience working with other teams to help define each part of the product's journey. From determining positioning, competitive analysis, audience targeting and campaign development you help shape the voice of the product to acquire and grow a loyal base of business customers. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
7-10 years relevant marketing work experience
-Interest in analysing small and medium business products, customers and market dynamics and strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market.
-Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to develop product strategy/positioning, business plans, customers and market insights, analyse campaign effectiveness/ROI, think strategically about complex issues leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans, and campaigns that drive high ROI.
- Strong digital media experience, building and executing media plans, including full campaign reporting and ongoing optimisation.
-Leadership, people management experience, and ability to influence at all levels and work effectively across functions and geographies.
-Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong organizational skills
- Develop and drive robust business acquisition marketing strategy for products in EMEA
- Communicate the EMEA business marketing strategy and results to senior management and to the broader organisation
- Develop compelling messaging for products in EMEA
- Coordinate cross-functional teams, working with PR, Research, Marketing and Sales teams, product and executive stakeholders; as well as external media and creative agencies.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs