We are recruiting for our Client-a global travel reputable brand. The offices are fabulous and funky.
As a Campaign Manager, and as part of the global loyalty marketing team , responsible for the operational marketing to drive customer acquisition and repeat.
It is a tactical execution role, working with a small team of loyalty marketeers where Hiring Manager is leading on strategy but relies on Campaign Manager for execution.
• Plan and execute online marketing campaigns to drive acquisition of new customers, encourage repeat purchases and to educate customers about the loyalty programme benefits.
• Own and manage development, implementation, and evaluation of Marketing communications, strategy, and plans across the channels
• Manage all aspects of the creative development process to deliver best in class communications.
• Be the voice of the customer internally ensuring that the website(s) are delivering on our commitment to customer focus, and lobby for change where necessary.
• Develop, implement, and evaluate quarterly marketing plans.
• Execute online marketing and co-marketing campaigns with a primary focus on user and content acquisition.
• Implement online PR, product, and branding promotions to build brand awareness.
• Develop and implement appropriate ROI tracking methods; and analize and report on daily and weekly campaign performance.