Campaign Delivery Manager
The Consumer Apps & Services (CAS) Web Group is tasked with landing repeatable, cost-effective web campaigns that drive new user acquisition, engagement and retention on a global scale. Working with cross-functional teams the CAS web group lands web campaigns for all the brands of our Client.
On behalf of a wide range of internal stakeholders, the Campaign Delivery Manager will be responsible for the delivery of web marketing campaign and content experiences.
The Campaign Delivery Manager will be required to work in close collaboration with other business groups across the organisation and should therefore be confident in managing cross-functional relationships. They will need to be people and process-minded and focused on the seamless delivery of multiple content projects landing on disparate web platforms and within agreed SLAs.
The Campaign Delivery Manager will be evaluated on timely delivery and performance of campaigns as well as internal client satisfaction.
- Be the channel lead for marketing campaigns, responding to briefs and designing channel plans that complement the campaign goals.
- Own the build SLAs and work-back plans to ensure smooth delivery of all web campaigns.
- Be the web expert to offer guidance on campaign flows and UX.
- Be the link between marketing/design team and the development team.
- Work with design, development and audience marketing to proactively enhance the functionality of our web platforms to future-proof campaign delivery.
- Manage agency interaction in collaboration with audience marketing.
- Understand the data and track performance of all campaigns to ensure success is repeated and failure is avoided.
- Communicate operational activity to internal stakeholders of all levels.
- Build cross-functional relationships to enhance future delivery process.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience of web campaign and content delivery.
- Proven cross-functional relationship management and problem solving.
- Ability to manage and drive multiple campaigns/projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Experience of content management systems, SEO, web analytics, and optimisation tools.
- Experience of localisation process and multilingual website management.
- Web analytics experience, ideally using Adobe Site Catalyst.
- Comfortable working flexible hours with teams that span time zones.
- Top class communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be fully fluent in English.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Degree education preferred, although relevant industry qualifications and experience may be considered.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Campaign Delivery Manager