Temp to perm
Onsite in Woburn, MA
The global campaign manager plays a fundamental role in driving successful B2B demand generation programs worldwide for the company. This person will drive the development of integrated marketing plans including campaign objectives, campaign themes, asset development and metrics This person has the ability to cultivate and sustain a high degree of cross-functional collaboration, coordination and communication.
• Develop global B2B integrated campaign/promotion plans including objectives, target audience, strategy, tactics, metrics, timelines and budgets working with regional field marketing teams to localize appropriate campaign elements and to ensure campaign plans are executed in all regions.
• Develop campaign key messaging in collaboration with product marketing and product management
• Manage the creation of the campaign deliverables, and liaise with the key stakeholders to create the required assets for the campaign.
• Create or edit content for emails and landing pages, asset descriptions for posting on website, microsite, etc. Must have experience writing engaging subject lines, headlines, etc.
• Build B2B multi-touch campaigns in Marketo:
o Emails and landing pages
o Campaign flow
o Segmenting lists
o Tracking metrics and reporting results.
• Manage multiple campaigns across diverse channels, and ensure they are delivered on time and within budget
• Work with field marketing teams to plan and update campaign/promotion calendar
• Analyze Return on Investment and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns in the various regions.
• Negotiate with, brief and manage external agencies to meet campaign requirements
• Manage necessary resources i.e. people, budgets and time.
• 4-8 years experience designing and implementing successful B2B, SMB demand generation campaigns for the IT industry with a strong drive making recommendations and taking decisions to meet business objectives.
• Experience in enterprise software marketing strongly preferred. Experience in business continuity, backup and recovery, or security software a plus.
Demand Generation Manager / Campaign Manager:
Develop and execute marketing plans and campaigns in the North American region, including writing for email campaign landing pages, working with designers to develop creative banners associated with campaigns, working with vendors on trying to get some content advent developed (e.g. white papers or articles), and project managing the process. Will be building email and landing pages in Marcetto, their in-house SaaS customized for their products.
Candidate should have B2B marketing experience and ideally some demand generation experience. B2B software is even better.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs