Our client is a large bank in Wilmington, DE and they are looking for a dynamic Campaign Manager to join their team for a 6+ month contract with the potential to go full time. This Campaign Manager is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
The Campaign Manager role is for the credit card and other line of business.The Campaign Manager will have a minimum of 5 years experience managing campaigns, marketing execution, project management, and strategic planning experience. The responsibilities are executing strategy and content for card marketing email including internal publications, print, web content, direct mail, and email. The Campaign manager will help ensure campaign requirements are clearly written, executing, help to develop documentation and timelines. The Campaign Manager will work with clients, marketers, and stakeholders. There are 6 people on the core team and this role would work directly with other Campaign Managers, Project Managers, Legal and Compliance, Marketing, and Technology teams. The Campaign Manager will need to understand how changes will impact campaign along the way. The team needs someone who is a problem solver, fast paced, can manage multiple projects under tight deadlines, and manage the execution of internal and external systems.
Campaign Manager Responsibilities:
· Work with stakeholders to define project requirements and play a leadership role in developing solutions
· Manage multiple initiatives to completion under concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
· Develop strategy and execute internal processes by becoming an expert resource in the systems that support the marketing credit card application process
· Establish and monitor project plans, priorities and deadlines
· Ensure campaigns are completed according to time and budget schedules, and that objectives conform to line of business standards, operations objectives, user requirements and client needs
· Develop, update and present requirements documentation and timelines to support various work
· Ensure quality and timeliness of project results
· Organize and direct the activities of campaign teams to ensure quality and timeliness of campaign completion
· Define problems and solutions involving substantial latitude in course of action
· Resolve conflicts by making decisions and through negotiations with impacted areas and management, as appropriate
· Prepare standard and ad hoc management reports and presentations for assigned campaigns as needed