We are seeking a skilled and organized Marketing/Campaign Manager to join one of our top clients, a top financial fortune 500 company, in Wilmington, Delaware. In this role you will act as the primary resource for the execution of marketing campaign requirements and have ownership for project time lines, deliverables, and metrics.
As Campaign Manager within Marketing Services, you will be responsible for oversight of multiple campaigns/projects of varying complexity. Campaigns may include execution across all delivery channels in support of Marketing initiatives. You will partner with the Business Team’s Lead Marketer and a variety of cross-functional stakeholders and business areas to coordinate the end-to-end execution of Marketing Campaigns and support process improvement initiatives. The Campaign Manager acts as the primary resource for the execution of marketing campaign requirements and has ownership for time lines, deliverables, metrics, and strong control process adherence and approvals for key campaign documentation during the campaign life cycle.
The ideal candidate will have some background in project management, process improvement, and demonstrated ability to deliver excellent service while managing competing demands and shifting priorities.
- Work with stakeholders to define campaign requirements and play a leadership role in overcoming executional challenges by proactively proposing potential solutions
- Manage the end-to-end execution and coordination of multiple campaigns with concurrent, and sometimes competing deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Develop executional campaign strategy and execute internal processes by becoming an expert resource in the procedures and systems that support the marketing campaign process
- Establish and monitor campaign KPIs
Required qualifications include:
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Bachelor degree
- Team coordination and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of digital & traditional marketing channels
- Ability to follow process and experience managing reviewing and approval process for creative materials
- Ability to deliver excellent service while managing competing demands and shifting priorities