- Day-to-day lead on execution of insights across channels such as Sales and Marketing.
- Responsible for the daily management, tracking and communication of items that require action and follow-up.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and project contributors across departments to ensure milestones and deliverables are aligned and met.
- Coordinates schedules and asset delivery under tight deadlines.
- Reviews and analyzes data to identify trends and insights for sales presentations.
- QAs and diagnoses data issues with a strong focus on data integrity and accuracy.
- Researches trends and seasonal opportunities in top categories with the end goal of supporting sales in their planning efforts.
- Keeps the team up-to-date by researching vertical trends, industry news and conducts competitive analyses.
Day to Day
- 50% would be spent working with data and reporting and bringing insights.
- 25% ushering deliverable along,
- 25% internal meetings and reviews.
- 3-5+ years in digital media analytics/reporting; Search Engine Marketing (SEM) experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PPT, data visualization, spreadsheets, pivot tables analyzing large amounts of raw data, and creating reports from scratch.
- Data storyteller – proven ability to analyze, interpret and visualize disparate data sources to surface actionable recommendations.
- Experience creating reports for senior-level management.
- Acute attention to detail and data accuracy - no error or oversight gets past you.
- Never-ending curiosity. Enjoys deep dives into data and qualitative research to assess trends.
Nice to Have
- Experience working with audience measurement tools or syndicated data (Nielsen, Comscore, Kantar etc)
- SQL or other structured query language a plus but not required