- Synthesizes data and research from multiple sources to tell a holistic story that demonstrates the power of Bing advertising.
- Tailor insights for multiple channels (Sales, Marketing etc)
- Analyzes, interprets and translates data into meaningful insights that drive actionable, strategic recommendations. Ability to up-level findings for senior-level audiences.
- Packages insights into stunning PowerPoint presentations for compelling sales stories.
- Participates in ideation around potential data analyses through insights gleaned from market trends and internal stakeholder feedback.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and project contributors across departments to ensure milestones and deliverables are aligned and met.
Day to Day
- 50% of time will be taking inputs from different data sources and packaging that into presentations for sales.
- 25% is helping to collect those inputs and sources from a variety of different stakeholders
- 25% PM and collaborating with other team members on the packaging of presentations.
- 7+ years in media analytics, advertising sales and/or digital marketing
- A degree in marketing, social sciences, computer science or a related field (or, a proven agency record)
- Successful track record of working closely with clients (preferably at an agency), advising on how to increase performance and demonstrating advertising impact.
- Data storyteller – proven ability to analyze, interpret and visualize disparate data sources to surface actionable recommendations.
- Never-ending curiosity. Enjoys deep dives into data and qualitative research to assess trends.
- Communicates complex concepts and analytics in a way that can be easily understood regardless of one’s technical background.
- Experience creating and presenting reports for senior-level management.
- A strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PPT and data visualization know-how required.
Nice to Have
- Experience working with audience measurement tools or syndicated data (Nielsen, Comscore, Kantar etc)
- Knowledge of Search Engine Marketing
- Experience with Tableau / Power BI or other data visualization tools
- An understanding of differences among countries and cultures a plus