We are looking for a Campaign Generalist to join our team working on the next big FPS experience. We are seeking talented, experienced developers who want to work on a triple-A franchise that will redefine the experience and live and breathe as a service for years to come.
- Work closely with designers to enable rapid prototyping of new gameplay features and systems.
- Deliver implementation and maintenance of robust, flexible, serviceable gameplay systems.
- Write test automation to ensure feature and system work is reliable and future-proof.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 2-3 years of development experience in the games (or related) industry
- At least 2 years of professional C++ experience
- Passion for creating amazing AAA game experiences
- Experience working with large and complex tools and codebases
- Good understanding of algorithms, performance, optimization and debugging
- Good 3D Math skills (linear algebra and trig.)
- Good game design sensibilities
- Experience with LUA or similar scripting systems
- Experience building design tools in the games (or related) industry